M0110 QMK/VIA/Vial Version
Delivery Date Update, May 26th 2023
The new estimated delivery date has been postponed to late-June. Our team is actively working to address the problem and expedite the process. We sincerely apologized for the inconvenience caused and we appreciate your understanding.
M0110 QMK/VIA/Vial is certified based on the V3 protocol, while the Vial protocol has not yet been updated. Once it is updated, we will promptly upload the relevant documentation to ensure the compatibility.
Therefore, upon shipment the product will only be compatible with QMk and VIA
Currently Only Available for Preorder
Preorder Price will be 10 USD less than In Stock Price
Triple-mode Hot-swap PCB (ANSI/ISO)
Compatible with QMK, VIA, and Vial software, providing users with versatile customization options
Equipped with an FR4 mounting plate, ensures a sturdy and reliable build.
- With hot-swappable functionality and supports both 3-pin and 5-pin switches(south facing), providing users with flexibility and ease of use
The keycaps are made from PBT material using the OEM profile and dye-sublimation process, ensuring both durability and a high-quality appearance
- Gasket mount structure, silicone switch pad and dampener reduce the noise level and enhance the typing experience by providing a smoother and more responsive feel to each keystroke, making typing more comfortable and enjoyable
Utilizes USB Type-C connectivity for fast and reliable data transfer
- Features gold screw-in PCB stabilizers, which enhance the stability of the keys and reduce wobbling.
- M0110 6.25 supports Tsangan layout, providing users with more layout options.
- Both M0110 And M0110 6.25 Will Include A 1.75u "Control" Keycap
If you order M0110 6.25, you could change the bottom row's layout to 1.5u-Ctrl, 1u-Winkey ,1.5u-Alt and 7u-Spacebar (also supports Tsangan layout)
But you would have to prepare your own stabilizers and the special keys' keycaps.
- Windows 10 or above, Mac OS & Linux
- M0110 QMK/VIA/Vial is certified based on the V3 protocol, while the Vial protocol has not yet been updated. Once it is updated, we will promptly upload the relevant documentation to ensure the compatibility.
- L*W*H : 33.3 x 13.3 x 3.5 cm ±0.1
- 840(g) ± 10
- 12 Months
‧ User Manual
‧ USB Type-C Cable
‧ Keycap Puller
‧ Switch Puller
‧ Hex Key
※ To ensure a smooth and successful shipment of your order, please provide your shipping information in English.
※ All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary due to product enhancement.
※ Duties and taxes are not included in shipping fee.
※ After 7 days, we will no longer provide return, refund, and exchange.
※ Any refund is subject to a 4% processing fee to cover for various merchant fees that we ourselves to not get back.
※ Duties and taxes are not included in refunds.
※ You may cancel your order anytime during the pre-order period.
Pre-orders cannot be cancelled after the pre-order period has ended or after the pre-order has been closed!!!
Click here for more information